Monday, November 9, 2009

Going To The Chapel...

I have the BESTEST news EVER! My sister, C, is now happily engaged to her boyfriend, Lobster!!!


I am so ready to take on the challenge and responsibility of my new title: Maid of Honor.


Being the girl who refuses to plan things until absolutely necessary, I have no idea how to go about planning a wedding, but since hearing of the engagement plans, I have been researching like the good little MOH I am. Plus, I am determined to be the best darn MOH on planet earth.


Mwahahahahaha! <---evil laugh


Observe the adorable new MOH badgey wadgey on my bloggy woggy. ---->


Congratulations C and Lobster!








7 comments:

Joy said...

HOOOOORAAAYYYY! You will be the best MOH ever. I just know it!

Unknown said...

Woot! Being an MOH is great, but tons of work - good luck :) I'm sure you'll be awesome. See you this weekend!

NatureCat said...

Being a MoH is so much fun! Plus, there's lots of advice out there in case you get lost in the 'world of wedding'. You'll be great at it!!

Jennjilla said...

You are so silly! Being an MOH is tough work - but so much fun!!! I think I had more fun being one for my best friend than I did planning my own wedding! All the good stuff and non of the stress! If you need any help, give me a holla! I love playing wedding...

Unknown said...

Also, just a word of advice I learned the last time I was a MOH - DO NOT drink an entire bottle of champagne before your toast. ESPECIALLY if C gets a videographer.

Jordan said...

MOH! You'll do great! I hope you have fun planning lots :)

Have a great weekend!

ps, my blog has moved! I couldn't find your email so I'm linking it here.

Angela Tolsma said...

OH CONGRATS!! that's exciting news!!