Sunday, February 8, 2009

New Job, New Hair!

Soo...I have always had long hair. Always. However, I decided that being a professional, chic, and fabulous 20-something (just kidding...kinda) meant that I should really cut my hair shorter for a more sophisticated look. Four years later...I decide to finally do it!! Well maybe not four years, but I never had the guts to actually cut my hair. But since I got a new job, what better time to chop it off??!!! Then, as every girl does, I began my quest for the holy hairstyle.

Since I have ADD (I don't really, but one might beg to differ), I got bored looking at serious hairstyles online and decided to look at wacky, freak-of-nature hairstyles instead.


Hence...the rest of my blog...





Really?? This one is sort of a twist on the Princess Leia look. Eh? I wouldn't personally do this to my hair..but perhaps she has good reason. You never know. Don't judge.








What do you think this guy's girlfriend is thinking? Or better yet, do you think this guy has a girlfriend? Perhaps it's the girl below...








Oh, this one makes me laugh. Do you think they have to get a ladder to hairspray the top? What happens in doorways? These are just a few questions I would ask before deciding on this particular hairstyle.






See now this one makes more sense. When you go to a gathering (bar, nightclub, party, etc) with your significant other, you want him to be able to find you. Plus, drunk people loooove flashy lights. It's a fact. It's one of the many things I learned in college. This girl is SMART!










Oh dear Lord, is that a bunny in her hair? Or is her hair......a bunny?









And last (but certainly not least). Seriously.... what? Seriously..
I don't even have anything to say about this one.


Now relax people, I didn't get any of the above hairstyles. But if nothing else (besides a total and complete waste of time), it sure made me appreciate the hair on MY head. Yup, the shorter, cuter, more sophisticated (I hope), perfect-for-a-new-job hairstyle.

0 comments: