Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dear...

Hello fellow bloggers and/or blog readers! I have not written in some time and decided a new blog was well overdue. I had many thoughts in the car while driving to work this morning. And they went something like this...


Dear coffee,

You complete me. I love you.



Dear Money Stealers (i.e., taxes and insurance companies),

I don't like you. We are not friends. Quit taking all my money.



Dear God,

Thank you, thank you, thank you for my new job. I love it. I'm so blessed to have stumbled upon this opportunity. Please let me keep it.



Dear Boyfriend,

I can't wait to see you this weekend. Also, I neeeed to know what you want for your birthday. I want to buy you a Wii but quite frankly, I don't have the money right now. Crap.
Also, please see below..



Dear brain of mine,

What the heck is wrong with you? You forget EVERYTHING Boyfriend ever tells you. On top of that, you forget EVERYTHING you ever tell Boyfriend and end up repeating yourself 5 or 6 times. Why?!?! And when did this start? Either you have 20-something Alzheimer's or adult onset ADD. Seriously....when did this happen. You used to be so sharp. :(



Dear Taylor Swift,

Shut. Up.

Sorry that was a bit mean. But seriously, shut it.



Dear February,

I love you. I really do. But can you please figure out whether you want it to be winter or spring? When will you make up your mind? One day it's nearly 80 degrees and the next day it's 40! What IS that? People are getting sick left and right and I really don't want to catch their germs right now.



Dear everyone who is older than me,

I am not 19. I am 26. Yes, I understand I might look 19, but again, I am 26. I have not only graduated high school, but college too! Can you believe it? ;) So please, please, please treat me with a little respect. I'm freakin' 4 years away from being thirty.. Oh goodness. I'm a little bothered by that...

Your truly,
~C

1 comments:

Kaylan Eastepp said...

I love the inner thoughts of C. by the way, I think I have 20-something Alzheimer's or adult onset ADD, too.