Friday, March 6, 2009

Thoughts About March


Good morning fellow bloggers! I have nothing profound to say today, but actually have a semi working laptop and a decent wireless connection, so figured I should entertain myself.
I have decided to write on the pros and cons about March.


Pros:
1) It's FINALLY spring! (Isn't it? I'm not sure what the groundhog decided, but I have decided it is spring). Spring is my faaavorite season. Not too cold, not too hot. The fantastic spring clothing starts coming out, such as tank tops, flip flops, and bathing suits. I love that stuff. And the colors and patterns are so cute too! I love spring...

2) Back in the good ole days, March meant Spring Break. But now that I'm old and boring and responsible, I guess I don't get a spring break. Wait...this should have gone in the cons section.

3) March also means St. Patty's Day. St. Patty's Day means green beer. Need I say more?

4) Boyfriend's birthday is in March. If he would give me the slightest clue as to what he wants for his birthday, I would be a happy camper. :)

5) After a long wait, I finally get my first paycheck from my new job this month. Heck yeah! And can you guess what I could buy with this money? A cute bathing suit, green beer, and boyfriend's bday gift! Works out well doesn't it?


Cons:
1) I guess I should mention not getting Spring Break anymore. (Wahh!)
2) I was told today that March was said to be the most windy of all months. As if the daily hurricane force winds where I live isn't enough? This bugs me. It is already inevitable that when I open my car door, important paperwork gets sucked out by the vacuum suction I have unintentionally created by opening my door, then my hair gets blown into my face, blocking my vision and eliminating any chance of catching the important paperwork, now traveling away from me at 50 miles per hour. Sigh... I guess all you smart readers are going, "Freakin' secure your 'important' paperwork before opening your door in a wind tunnel, idiot!!" And I don't blame you for thinking that. But my days wouldn't be nearly as interesting if I took your advice. ;)

3) March is 9 long months away from my favorite holiday. Christmas! Ok, so that was a stretch. I felt that I needed to have just one more con. ;)

0 comments: