Monday, July 6, 2009

A Shiny!

Yup, I got my first "shiny."

For those of you who don't know what a "shiny" is, it's something pretty or distracting. For instance, my shiny would be Starbucks, or a puppy, or a baby, or a pretty shell at the beach. You get the drift.

Here is my first shiny - aka blogger award.

[CharmingAward.jpg]


It's called the Charming & Honest Award. Here's a description:

This award is bestowed to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kinds of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must then choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award (and link back to me http://girltakesthecupcake.blogspot.com/).

Thanks Girl V. The World (http://girlvtheworld.blogspot.com) for my very first shiny!!!!

1 comments:

Sierra said...

Congrats darling! Yay! You deserve it. ;)