Sunday, April 4, 2010

My 30 Before 30 List


I decided to take a great idea from another blogger and create my own "30 Before 30" list. Let's clarify...I only have approximately 2.5 years before I'm 30 (ugh!), so this might be a stretch (financially) to get it all done in that amount of time.
Note: I reserve the right to edit this list as time goes on. If I decide I want to sky dive and/or develop a terrible fear of dolphins, then there will be some editing. Just keepin' it real.

Anyway, it's neat to create this list. You should try it.

Before I'm 30, I will...
  1. Play in the rain
  2. Sing in front of someone other than my steering wheel
  3. Get engaged
  4. Become a Big Sister (big brothers big sisters)
  5. Adopt/rescue a golden retriever/lab
  6. Move to a new city
  7. Visit Europe
  8. Wine tasting in Napa Valley
  9. Jet ski
  10. Swim with dolphins
  11. Give a public speech without losing sleep
  12. Find a church and happily attend
  13. Take a pottery class
  14. Join a gym
  15. Learn one song on guitar
  16. Attend at least one Operation Kindness gala
  17. Give blood
  18. Run a 5k or 10k
  19. Ride in a hot air balloon
  20. Experience a TRUE spa day
  21. Learn to shoot a gun
  22. Go skiing
  23. Take my parents out for a fancy dinner
  24. Take my first cruise
  25. Visit family in Chicago and explore downtown
  26. Be able to say, “Yes, I golf.”
  27. Learn a new craft
  28. Let go of the stuff that does me no good to keep
  29. Get a quilt made of all my keepsake t-shirts
  30. Become a kick-butt sales rep

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet! Let me know when you hit #25?

NatureCat said...

I can hook you up on #10! :)