Sunday, February 28, 2010

For the love of jeans!!!



We north Texans have a neat little store called Plato's Closet. They generally market to teens, and young adults...so I feel a bit "old" in there now, but since I still get mistaken for a 19 year old, I figure, what the hell. Anyway, they sell gently used, brand name clothing, bags, and shoes for less than half the original price. It's kinda like going through a friend's closet and snagging what they can't use anymore. Sweet!

Anyhoo! I snagged a pair of Paige capri jeans (I adore Paige denim) and some Bigstar jeans, which is a brand I've never tried before. I also got a pair of cute, yet modest black heels for work.
The items cost $25, $35, and $8, respectively.

Score!

Thank you, Plato. I shall shop again soon.

(I MAY have failed to mention that I recently won a pair of Seven For All Mankind jeans on eBay. They will be arriving shortly. I pray that they fit. Yes, I have a jean problem and I'm seeking help for it.)

(But in my defense, my fave jeans are starting to get a hole near the back pocket, so I was in need of new jeans before everyone at work caught a glimpse of my pasty white ARSE!)


yes please...

and yes please. I'll take them all.


0 comments: