Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Happy Award!


Thanks to CJR at Girl v. The World, I now have a new Shiny! A "Ten Things That Make Me Happy" Award!

Here are the rules of the award:

Copy the award image in your post.
List 10 things that make you happy, and try to do at least one of them today.
Then, tag 10 bloggers that make you happy!
For the 10 bloggers who get the award, link back to me and spread the happiness!


Here is my list:

1) I couldn't survive day-to-day without the amazing support and love from my mom, dad, and two beautiful (inside and out) sisters. My family makes me incredibly happy.

2) Happy Pants (boyfriend). I'm insanely lucky to have a guy who not only adores me, but talks about the future with me without any fear in his voice, loves his family as much as I love mine, and automatically knows when something is on my mind. Couldn't have asked for a better man.

3) Christmas trees, Christmas music, Christmas gift-giving, Christmas lights, Christmas caroling, Christmas martinis. You see a pattern? I really like Christmas season (minus the annoying crowds).

4) Baking goodies for other people. This is a new love of mine. It's quite fun.

5) My dog. I love to make him happy. I love to see his little face looking up at me. I love waking up next to him. He makes me so happy and I'm not sure he realizes that I may need him more than he needs me.

6) Speaking of my dog - animals. They make me happy. I believe they are inherently good and pure.

7) My Squishy (aka my new SUV). I really love my car. Every time I climb in or see it in my driveway, I giggle. Is that really mine? Did I really buy that? Hehe.

8) A steaming cup of glorious coffee and big breakfast on a Saturday morning. How is that not appealing as heck?

9) Experiencing new things. When you get to feel like a kid again, seeing something for the first time, there's really no better feeling. Everyone should explore their inner child every now and then.

10) Cupcakes. I don't know what it is about them. It could taste like cardboard and I'm thrilled to be eating it!


0 comments: